hi... --Sam 17:36, 3 Jan 2005 (PST)
No problem, I'm glad to help. As soon as I have more time I'll actually be able to help with content creation, rather than nitpicking everyone elses work. ;) --Hyperionv 14:43, 6 Jun 2005 (PDT)
Hi Wikisysop, Have you considered a glossary section for terms like "off-the-line" and "tick"? --Sam King 07:07, 21 Jul 2005 (PDT)
- Sounds good to me!
- /WikiSysop/ 19:05, 21 Jul 2005 (PDT)
Harlan is there anything we can do to help you with the damage done by the SpamBots?
--Sam King 05:27, 4 November 2005 (PST)
- I'm going to look into the latest add-ons for blocking spam. There's a relatively quick way to roll back all of a user's changes and then block that user. But the spambots seem to be able to create new users rather quickly. Hopefully there's an addition to the software that will disallow that.
Just found the Wiki a few days ago and updated a few things that I could add in. Also noticed there was some talk of a new logo. I took the liberty of adding one in. Let me know what you think. I partially based it on the regular wikipedia puzzle sphere. Love the idea of a Drumcorps Wiki and will help/spread the word as much as I can.
[Here is it is --Sam King 16:29, 12 January 2006 (PST) ] I like the concept. It's hard to make out any detail when it is the size of the current logo. Would making it colour help? --Sam King 16:32, 12 January 2006 (PST)
- Thanks for your efforts! I agree with Sam, the detail's a little difficult to make out. I think something a little simpler would do the trick. /WikiSysop/ 16:48, 12 January 2006 (PST)
Could you edit (or tell me how to edit) the disambig template in regards to this:
- Further articles in DrumCorpsWiki that may relate to this subject can be found here (Google search).
The Google search is for wikipedia.org and needs to be changed to drumcorpswiki.com
Thanks --Sam King 10:24, 7 March 2006 (PST)
- Well, get right on that Sam. OK, now that I figured out how to edit templates. :P It's done! --Sam King 16:32, 13 March 2006 (PST)
Template Wiki technical stuff
Harlan, could you implement the <noinclude> tag in templates? I am trying to add categories to them that wont's be added when we use a template in an article. Right now they don't work like they do on Wikipedia (Help:Template). Perhaps Drum Corps Wiki is not yet at ver. 1.6? --Sam King 09:43, 12 April 2007 (PDT)