Talk:Other Drum Corps
This page should be an index page to the "other" i.e. non-field cometitive drum corps. There just isn't room for all these corps on one page. --Sam King 21:12, 14 June 2006 (PDT)
This doesn't belong here. The European corps are competitive like DCI corps they just compete under a different organization. --Sam King 21:12, 14 June 2006 (PDT)
I am moving the following to their own pages:
- Blue Diamonds, Nienhagen, Germany
- Blue Eagles, Lemwerder, Germany
- Fidele Vogelsanger, Gevelsberg, Germany
- Juliana, Middelburg, Holland
- Starriders, Bad Münder, Germany
- Wölper Löwen, Neustadt a. Rbg., Germany
--Sam King 09:08, 7 July 2006 (PDT)
Moving European Drumcorps
first I want to apologize to add some european corps to this category. I red the discussion a little bit late and didn't realized that they don't belong to this special section. Where did you moved them? I'm new to Wiki at all, but not unexperienced into CMS/PHP, just have to make out the structure of this Wiki.
Now I can't find those links at all except discussion area. What do you mean exactly, you'll move them to their own pages? Every european country will have an own page? I'm a little bit confused :-) Despite that, I wan't to support this wonderful Wiki, and feed it with information & news from the european drum corps scene, which is growing from year to year.
Artur Hennig Publisher DCiD
- No problem Artur. As each province in Canada and state in the United States has a page, every country in Europe should have one. There is one for Germany now and I will keep adding them as we have things to put in them. I haven't set them all up for the links you added yet. There should also be an article for each corps so that the external link for the corps is on that corps' page. I'll keep working at it. This page (Other Drum Corps) needs to be moved and re-named evetually as it's a bit confusing. Glad you are here Artur!