The corps began with a number of ex-Junker-Ball VFW Post members as the VFW Ramblers in 1956 and was renamed Kenosha Kingsmen the following year. The Kingsmen were a parade corps in 1957 and a parade/exhibition corps in 1958 and 1959, finally competing by 1960, began sponsoring the Concourse of Champions in 1962, and won the 1965 Midwest Senior Drum and Bugle Corps Association title in 1965. The Kingsmen's last season was 1969. Uniforms were solid black with silver trim from 1957 to 1962, and with white/red trim from 1963.
- entry for Kenosha Kingsmen - corpsreps.com