Glassmen West

From DrumCorpsWiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Glassmen West Rehearsal Facility, originally built as the Chesterfield High School in 1908, was purchased by the corps in 1988 to provide a permanent home for the organization. It is located 25 miles west of Toledo (Ohio) on US Route 20. This 6.7 acre, 25 room facility is not used only for rehearsals, but also houses and feeds the corps, staff and volunteers during camps. The site includes a full-size rehearsal field and a tower for spring/summer field practice, and ample parking for members, visitors and all the Glassmen vehicles.

See Also