Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books, monographs or compilations that are directly to do with Drum Corps as an activity.
- Chefari, Janet, with photographs by Griffiths, Ann Hagen, Introducing the drum and bugle corps. Dodd, Mead, c1982. ISBN 039608088X
- DeJournett, Bill. Brass secrets of the drum and bugle corps : a comprehensive guide to outdoor brass technique. Springfield, IL: Focus on Excellence, 1997.
- Fyffe, Daniel. Indoor percussion ensembles and drum corps 1st ed. New York, NY: Rosen Pub. Group, c2007.
- Malcolm, John,Sanderson, Pete,Schmidt, Bryan,Truman, Richard and Wilson, Roy. Magic on the march : the 50 years history of Canada's famous Preston Scout House Bugle Band. N.p.: Gagne, 1988. ISBN 0969398301
- Popp, Hodeen E., Competitive Drum Corps: There and Then to Here and Now. Des Plaines, IL: Olympic Printing, 1979.
- Ross-Robertson, David, and A P. Samuels, eds. Encyclopedia of drum and bugle corps. N.p.: Allen Co., 1966.
- Schmidt, William and Paul Schmidt, History of Ludwig Drums. Fullerton, CA: Centerstream Publications, 1991. ISBN 0931759498
- Spena, Jud. Echoes in the valley West Conshohocken, PA: Infinity Pub., 2004. ( a history of the Squires, Watkins Glen )
- Wilson, J. Richard. The Slingerland complete instructive manual for the piston bugle, including the new rotary slide attachment. Chicago, IL: Slingerland Drum Co., 1935.
- Kuzma, Gregory M., On the field from Denver, Colorado...The Blue Knights!: One member's experience of the 1994 summer national tour. [n.l.]: iUniverse, Inc, 2006. ISBN 0595322786
- All for one, one for all : the story of St. Vincent Drum and Bugle Corps of St. Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Church, Bayonne, New Jersey. [Bayonne, N.J.] : St. Vincent Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps Alumni Association, ©1997.
- Buglers & drummers manual : bugle bands and drum corps : rudiments of music and instruction for the bugle and drum, with regulation duty bugle calls for camp and garrison, including a splendid collection of Bugle-Trumpet marches. Comp. John Slatter. Calgary; Toronto: Waterloo Music Co., 1912.
- Edwards, Chuck, The Lorin Solo, BookSurge Publishing, (2006). ISBN 1419634526