Audubon Bon Bons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The corps was formed in 1938 sponsored by Oaklyn-Audubon-Bettlewood VFW Post 4463. The corps’ colors were blue and white.
- In 1957 they took high drums and GE at the American Legion Nationals, placing second to the Holy Name Cadets.
- In 1978 the Bon-Bons merged with three other corps.