Help:Contents/Editing DrumCorpsWiki - the basics
- Simplified ruleset, essential information to understand when editing articles (for new editors).
- The Glossary can help you understand DrumCorpsWiki jargon.
For more advanced policies and guidelines, see that section of the help.
Editing - how to:
- Edit a page, including markup details.
- Experiment with editing pages in the sandbox
- You can also carry out editing experiments "in situ" by editing the page itself and using the Show Preview button. Be careful not to accidentally save the page though! If you do, then Revert your changes.
- Use sections in an article
- Test edits, and other things
- Revert a page to an earlier version
- Use categories
- Insert a picture
- Use redirect pages
See the main editing page for more links.
Saving - how to:
- Link DrumCorpsWiki articles
- Use an alternate link descriptor (the piped link)
- Link together DrumCorpsWiki articles in different languages
- Create links to external pages
- Use page names
- Use namespaces
- Use headings as anchors to link to
Creating pages - how to:
- Start a new page
- Naming conventions in general (full list of specific naming conventions)
- Create pages for topics with several different definitions
- Create subpages
- Stub articles