Buglers Hall of Fame
The Buglers Hall of Fame annually inducts members who are or were drum corps brass players. To date most have been soprano players and members of senior corps. The Buglers Hall of Fame is associated with the Barnum Festival that sponsors the Champions on Parade field show.
- Stephen Cooley, (Genava Appleknockers, Rochester Crusaders) Baritone Soloist.
- Darcy Davis, (Lt Norman Princemen) two time VFW National Soprano Individual Champion 1950 and 1953.
- Chris Ferrara, (Chicago Royal Airs) featured Soprano Soloist 1961 to 1968.
- Chris Metzger Forbes, (Madison Scouts) featured Soprano Soloist.
- Chris Nalls, (San Francisco Renegades) Mellophone and French Horn Soloist 1999 to present.
- Kent Pennell, (Hawthorne Caballeros), Baritone Soloist 1975 to 1995.
- Steven Raclowski, (Caballeros), Charter member of the Hawthorne Muchachos and featured Soloist with Hawthorne Caballeros 1972 to 1995.
- John Sasso, (St Catherine’s Queensmen and LI Sunrisers, French Horn , Mellophone & Soprano 1952 to 1967.
- Ernie Fessler, Skyliners
- Frank (Buzzy) Bergdoll, St. Kevin's
- Ted Sasso, Queensmen, Sunrisers
- Bonnie Ott, Stockton Commodores, Blue Devils
- George DelMonte, Our Lady of Lourdes, St. Anne's, Caballeros
- Mike DelVecchio, Dover Cadets, Caballeros
- Bill Hayes, Skyliners, Caballeros, Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights, Queensmen
- Jeff Kievit, Hawthorne Muchachos
- Al (Goober) Chez, Saints, Garfield Cadets, Reading Buccaneers, Bushwackers
- The Buglers Hall of Fame Announced By Andy Lisko BarnumFestival.com
- Buglers Hall of Fame - 2005 show poster
- 2006 Buglers Hall Of Fame Inductees drumcorpsplanet.com April 24, 2006